Vital Capacities aims to be as accessible as possible to users of this site. This statement refers to Vital Capacities website (vitalcapacities.com) specifically and its content.
This website is run by videoclub (videoclub.org.uk). We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
• change colours, contrast levels and font sizes
• zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
• navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
• navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
• listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
Media updates and developments
The aim is to add access streams to posts and media, including audio description and captioning to videos and other media where and when possible.
We’ll be updating the site as we go along, responding to new artists-in-residence’s needs as they arise, and responding to audience feedback. If you have any thoughts, let us know – see below.
Feedback and reporting accessibility problems
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems or have any feedback about the site, please contact us at: email@example.com